As the year comes to a close, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite blogs posts from 2010.
- 3 Ways plastic sheet protectors keep you organized
- How to use a laminating film folder (side note – This was the first video I had ever done, and I would like to post more in 2011)
- Neon ticket holders help with new employee training
- Use a clip name badge holder to give your houseguests a treat
- Get your household on schedule with magnetic vinyl ticket holders
- Plastic badge holders can be used as name tags for student field trips
- Job ticket holder doubles as a sign holder
- A report cover showcases style and demands attention
- Vinyl ticket holders keep C-Line organized
- Use binder sheet protectors to get your plans in order
Do you a favorite post from this past year that was not mentioned above? Tell me what it is in the Comments section.
Happy New Year!